First Choice for;
The Albacea
Basically, you are going to be the Paralegal that organizes the probate. No big deal..I walk you through and then some..
You get a salary and the estate covers the expenses.
I am a California Paralegal with a BA in Poli Sci.
Easy as pie
There is Zero rush with any of this.
Once all the ducks line up, we do it.
Also, we can start, stop at any time..
The District Attorney can be the albacea also.
In your mind, agree and sign a non disclosure agreement with me for 2 months.
After that, you can sing..
In the mean time, I show you how and what to do.
Mostly notify wait and notify again..
Take a look at the sites and ask me questions.
In the mean time, I show you how and what to do.
Mostly notify wait and notify again..
Take a look at the sites and ask me questions.
Para español, usar google traductor
Albacea
Básicamente, serás el asistente legal que organiza la sucesión. No es gran cosa.
Te guío paso a paso y más.
Haz clic aquí >>><<<
Recibes un salario y el patrimonio cubre los gastos.
Soy asistente legal de California con una licenciatura en Ciencias Políticas.
Fácilísimo.
Acuerda y firma mentalmente un acuerdo de confidencialidad conmigo por dos meses. Después, puedes cantar.
Mientras tanto, te muestro cómo y qué hacer.
Principalmente, notificar, esperar y notificar de nuevo.
Echa un vistazo a los sitios web y hazme preguntas.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
You and I are in conversations, nothing concrete.
We are talking about sensitive stuff, so you do not get talk about it.
You are in line from Leonor and do not have to go through your Dad.
The explanation is clear and in writing.. You were born when she was alive.. When your Grandma married my dad, your dad was already alive way before we all were born. Dad also had daughters that were born before. That means three different probates.
You will need to understand and be able to explain what you are doing, and I can teach you to do that.. Is all about the audience with the judge, and that happens over Google Meet.
Easy stuff.
I get that typing is going to be a "bitch".
You can write everything on a piece of paper, scan that and email me that. Any Copy place will do it for you.
Write your rant on paper and take a picture and send that.. what ever.
Time to buckle up
CLICK THIS
We are talking about sensitive stuff, so you do not get talk about it.
You are in line from Leonor and do not have to go through your Dad.
The explanation is clear and in writing.. You were born when she was alive.. When your Grandma married my dad, your dad was already alive way before we all were born. Dad also had daughters that were born before. That means three different probates.
You will need to understand and be able to explain what you are doing, and I can teach you to do that.. Is all about the audience with the judge, and that happens over Google Meet.
Easy stuff.
I get that typing is going to be a "bitch".
You can write everything on a piece of paper, scan that and email me that. Any Copy place will do it for you.
Write your rant on paper and take a picture and send that.. what ever.
Time to buckle up
CLICK THIS